Sunday, June 06, 2010

Have been packing my room for the past few days, getting rid of the notes and textbooks I've accumulated over the years... it's not easy; there are simply too many things; and not forgetting, I want to sort them out for recycling purposes. And the textbooks too. I've an idea of what to do with them, but it's a little of a hassle. Anyway, packing my room is kind of like a walk down memory lane. I've discovered things that jotted my memories...

Like this:

My preparations for scholarship, admission interviews after the As some 4 years ago.

And this:

My budget molecular model which I use for to identify the symmetry of the molecules. I really struggled for symmetry. I simly can't visualise.

Then I've been busy with these too.



Graduation gifts! I really hope my friends will feel happy when they see what's inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: