Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm going to miss waking up real early in the morning, taking the early, cold bus, and walking the stretch of road to go to school. I'm going to miss the past three wks. It have been a nice and good experience, and I'm really blessed to have been posted to one of the future schools in Singapore, to have made great friends, to have been given such warm hospitality by the principal and the teachers and of course, to learn loads of stuff from the school and my CT and the comments that he has given to me. I'm really grateful to everyone who have made us feel welcomed and at home for the past three wks. Thank you so much.
I'm also going to miss the disciplined lifestyle of the past three wks; of having to wake up early, eat regular meals and to do work.
And, oh yes, Wii is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: