Friday, July 18, 2008

I kept seeing this girl whom I taught last year in the school that I'm in now and she always says hi to me. Ha. Anyway, I think my mindset about certain things is changing. And I'm think I can say that it is towards a positive one. I hope. I now think that students, at least those in primary and secondary schools, sometimes need to be reprimanded so that they will learn. I used to think that I will only teach the interested, and not bother with those who are not interested (this, I think can be attributed to the lecturers in uni where they don't really bother whether or not anyone is listening). Hmm, isn't that a positive change in mindset?
But then again, I think if I were to come across a class where most students are the uninterested parties, I think no matter how hard I try and reprimand and nag and put away my pride to beg them, they may not listen. I may end up hurting myself. Hmm, so I guess, one have to be realistic and understand that it takes both hands to clap and two to tango. Nevertheless, I determined to teach and try my best to make even the uninterested interested in my lessons. When the mind and attitude is right, everything else tends to fall into place more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: