Friday, August 17, 2007

There seem to be people who like to abuse their freedom of free speech. Anyway, I can't really be bothered with their comments. I have removed these comments and banned such users (there's something called the ip add...) and in the event that there's more of such silly nonsense (as I can foresee), I will not hesitate to ban them as well. I will not voice my opinions about such people, as I must be really careful with my words here. And for the purpose of friends and people who really care and who are concern about me and want to drop a tag, feel free to. For those who want to vent their anger or complain, do so elsewhere, or you may want approach anyone with real authority; you know it's not very brave of you to do so here in this virtual space where no one knows your true identity. You can run and hide from others, but you are not being courageous here and it just shows your level of maturity and ability to think. I may not know who you are, but you do. Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life? Be brave, if you are unhappy with whatever, do something about it; report the matter to someone with the real power, the real authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: