Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School has started! I think I will post less and less frequently as work starts to pile up with time. Anyway, I woke up to the feeling of happiness of starting school. I guess it's only because today's the first day. I met so many people in school today... close friends, good friends, lecture mates, not-so-close friends, crusade people, and many more. I wish I can sit down with all of them and catch up on their lives. But nevertheless, just seeing them around in school makes me feel good and happy and that's enough for now. So, to those who are feeling down because of school and are dragging your feet to school everyday (or on most days), think about your friends. They are most likely to be dragging their feets too, and it helps to think that they are in the same situation as you're in. I'm not being sadistic or gloating over somebody's misfortune here, but I think this is human nature.
To those having Common Test: All the best for your Common Test. Study hard.

If you have the time, you may want to read Sophie's World. I'm currently reading that book and it's truly a page turner. It's been a long time since I came across such books. Really a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: