Monday, August 20, 2007

Pictures from Monday's dinner are already uploaded and there's a link on the left. Sorry for the relatively slow upload. I have also sent you all the relevant link to your email.
Here's a preview of what is it that you're going to recieve:



Playing Charade... I don't really like that game, but I've enjoyed that though.


The time spent together was good; catching-up, playing games, bonding, chatting, the usual. It's just too bad that time wasn't on our side. Meet up some other day, when we more free, with more time to spent. Hopefully, we'll see one another around school. Have fun in school.


Anyway, yesterday was my bro's 16th birthday. Happy Belated 16th Birthday. Yep, bought a cake, sang Happy Birthday, took pics. If you ask me what was his best present, I would say is his Chinese O level results. Yes, he aced that. But I don't think he'll agree with me. My brothers are not results-oriented students. It's both a good and bad thing. I love my family, ok, that's so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: