Saturday, July 14, 2007

Went for Blastoff on Wednesday, and met up with brothers and sisters in Christ, saw how they enjoyed the games and all. Worship was great and the msg that was delivered was inspiring. What the speaker said make sense to me and it makes me want to do something, to sacrifice something to just to spend time with God, to be renewed by Him, and be transformed. I want to abide in Him always.
I also got to know many crusade seniors who are into teaching and they gave me more insights to the attachments now in sch and how it actually works. Really, I feel so blessed to know them, to see their love for teaching.
Now that med and sci crusade have combined, our ministry is now officially called Medical Science Crusade. It's a pleasant feeling and emotion seeing familar faces in Med Crusade, Evan, Lydia, Si Hui, Sheena, Joanne and more... It must be God's plan that I must know these people somehow; cos I joined med crusade in yr 1 cos of friends and schedule, and i switched to sci crusade last sem cos of the problem in schedule. And now, med and sci are one big family, isn;t it fate? God has a wonderful way to let people's paths cross. And I'm amazed by it, truly amazed.
The journey from pgp to the bus stop was a good time for catching up with seniors and friends. The sneiors are mostly on attachments now, be it in schools or in hospitals. And I think that the med seniors are so busy, having to go to the hospitals in the mornings to the afternoons, and having to go back to sch for lectures and tutorials. But, I'm sure that by God's grace, they will pull through it... Pray that we'll all shine for God wherever we are, and in whatever we do.
Be renewed, spend time alone with God, see Him face to face, and be transformed.

2 Cor 4:16- Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: