Monday, July 30, 2007

People come and people go;



Many of my friends have been back in Singapore from their mission trips, overseas holidays. Really thank God for keeping them safe and for the journey mercies that have been granted. And yes, they are back with gifts... it's sweet of them to remember me even when they are away. Thank you so much.


From Korea...






Win the campus today, win the world tomorrow!


From Taiwan...

And as people come back, people go away too. Just as friends remember me when they are abroad, I'll remember people who are away.






Stay in touch.

And the end of the coming week will spell another end to something as well. These are the gifts I've prepared. I seriously think that I'm going to miss them. Their laughter, their fun-lovingness, and ... ...














I've learnt a lot. Will elaborate in another post on this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: