Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I don't know why. I was tired just a while ago, and I very much wanted to go to bed at 10pm. And now, about an hour later, I couldn't enter lala land. Must be the effect of the coffee I just had. Anyway, I think I'm getting messier and messier each day. All my notes, be it for tuition or for relief are not very much organised, and surprising, I manage to find whatever I need. I seriously think that my tolerance for messyness is getting higher and higher each day. It's not a good thing I know, and I'm trying hard to be organised. Maybe, I'll organised them this weekend, when I'm more free.

And I'm not afraid to show you my pile of messy notes for my tuition classes... I have loads of them at home, and even my tutor file is not very orderly arranged. And, it doesn't help that I teach quite a few subjects. So, I have chem, physics, a, e maths and lower sec science notes. Wow, one day, I'll put them in order... and hopefully, I'll set aside time to write or compile a guide book and publish it? Haha, it's been my dream to publish a guide book which is highly sought after by students, but, it takes a lot. To tell you the truth, I was once very proud of the notes that I compiled when I was in sec sch and jc. I thought my notes were good, at least good enough for me. But soon, I realised that many people don't understand why my notes are so wordy. Well, that's me. And most students nowadays respond better to graphics, and hence I guess it will be quite a tough process to produce a guidebook that appeals to them. Nevertheless, it's great food for thought isn't it?

Some piles of notes I need to go through before lessons this Sat...
Some resources I use...

I typed these questions out... it's not an easy tough with all the mathematical equations...
Can you believe that's my handwriting? My students can't... I take that as a compliment...
Anyway, I went to help out for matric yesterday, and there's a with problems that we encountered. So, do uphold the whole matric comm in your prayers and through God's grace, I'm sure we will pull through.
I'm glad for the many opportunities given to me to serve Him alongside with so many like-minded brothers and sisters- in- Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: