Saturday, July 14, 2007

Remember when you loved reading? Rediscover the joy of reading.
I'm trying hard to do so. You know what it is loke when there is always things to do. Frequent trips to the library get less frequent with age. From completing 2 books a week to only 1 book a month...
I have been reading the latest novel by Nicholas Sparks. It brought me back to the times in sec sch when reading was much emphasized. Reading not only can improve one's command of language, it can also bring the reader into the writer's world, sometimes even allowing one to forget any trouble of the day.
Reading is much like watching tv; as the reader turns through the pages, he can withness how the story is being laid out. The only difference is that the reader needs more imagination and focus to do so.
How much I love to read. I wish I have more time to read. Reading is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: