Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I started working as a tutor at an Tuition Centre last Saturday. Working at a tuition centre is indeed different as my job as a private tutor, though I only have 2 students in the class. I've come to realise that much more is required of me when I teach in a class. Discipline and time management comes in. There are certainly advantages when working at a tuition centre; the most basic being that the notes are provided for and that I don't have to search the Examination Board website for syllabus myself for they are also provided for. But these very advantages can sometimes means that more preparation is needed. For instance, for every topic, they'll have a few sets of notes and exercises needed to be done, and sometimes time does not permits it. And also, I will take into account the different learning abilities of the different students and cater to their needs as best as I can... but i believe that this experience will help me in the near future when I enter the classrooms.
Met up with my Discipleship Group (DG) for lunch at Vivo. Well, really had fun walking with our beloved Sharon... the time together kind of help me get to know her better... and the fellowship time during and after lunch was great too... talked about our plans for the hols and wrote them down, had fun talking as well... great dg time out. And oh, I just remembered how Sharon was talking about fate. As you all may know, Med and Sci Crusade are coming together to form one ministry. And Sharon was just saying how we are fated to meet... cos she will be taking the nursing girls, my dg mates when I was at Med Crusade for the last sem and early this sem before I transferred to Sci Crusade later this sem... so, whether I make the transfer or not, I would have Sharon as my SM... cool isn't it... God really has His Ways of bringing people together. What is meant to be is meant to be, no matter how you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: