Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm currently experiencing a bout of spiritual dryness... maybe I haven't been praying about certain stuff... like matric... really, Thurs meeting was kind of a wake-up call for me... kind of inspired... perhaps I should pray more.
Results are out... I'm happy with my results, given the fact that I have not been studying as hard as I should. Ever since entering university, I think I have not set an academic goal for myself. In secondary school and jc, I always had a goal in mind, what I want to achieve academically when I graduate. But in uni, I don't think I have given this some thought. And point is, yr 1 is over. Come Aug, I'll be in my second year... yw always said this: 'No expectations, no disappointment'. I guess this is right to a certain extent, but not having a goal and expectation kind of makes me feel as though I'm lost. Perhaps, it's time that I set myself an academic goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: