Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lydia's off to Europe, backpacking! Lucky girl. Backpacking's fun, though I haven't been able to experience it yet. Perhaps soon, I hope. It'll be an all-new experience for me... and you'll be able to experience the local culture and learn more things than the follow-tour guide types of holiday. But somehow, my parents don't really agree with me. Maybe they're the less adventurous type and I'll have to try harder to convince them to let me go backpacking. Actually, they've come a long way since; for they actually allow me to go overseas with my friends. Maybe it's time, or maybe it's because they feel that they can trust me to take care of myself and be accountable. I don't really know which is the case. What I'm sure of is, whichever the case, all parents care for their children.
Note to Lydia: Msg me when you're back and meet up! Enjoy your trip.
Btw, it has been confirmed! Med and Sci Crusade are going to serve as one ministry. Yeppee. Will get to see my old dg mates, and evan and others more often. That's great news. More plans for next weeks coming up; will be meeting my Spritual Multiplier (SM) and dg mates for lunch, Birthday Party, Prayer Meeting and maybe meeting up with gy and the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: