Monday, January 02, 2006

A brand new morning; a brand new year; a brand new start. Happy New Year, everyone. 2005 has become history and 2006 is the present. There are wonderful memories of 2005 that will always be remembered and looked back upon fondly by many, and I hope that 2006 will be one with many beautiful memories as well. Here, I must thank many people who have made my 2005 a wonderful year. Without them, there would not be such fond memories. And there are my classmates, my schoolmates, my juniors, my ex-schoolmates, my teachers, my lecturers, my tutors, and God Almighty of course. I want to thank them for making this year (deemed to be one of the most important years of my life), memorable. The journey towards the 'A' levels seemed much easier with them around. Without their constant encouragement and motivation, I would not have studied so hard. Without their friendship, I would not have graduated from college feeling loved and accepted. Without the love and care from the tutors and lecturers, I would not have felt that college was my second home. Without the strength and guidance of God, I would not have sailed through this journey as smoothly as I had. So really, a million thanks to all these people. Now, 2006 would be one of new challenges. Work, and university. These would be new things that I've never been through. I pray for God's guidance for me to get through them. Also, I hope that everyone will be safe from all harm in this brand new year. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: