Thursday, January 05, 2006

Isn't it very troublesome to tap your ez-link card before alighting from a bus? I was so so afraid that I might forget to do so and the moment I broad another bus, the card reader would give off a loud, disturbing sound. I'm sure it's not just me who find this too troublesome. I seldom have to do so when still schooling. And now, I would be so conscious of the amount of money left in my card and to top it up when necessary. Oh, how I miss those days when I have student concession.
And on working life. I'm now working longer hours. Positive and negative. Good because I earn more, and there's nothing I can do at home and there's only me and my mum. Bad because the hours are kind of weird. It's not like those 9-5, or 8-6 hours, but 1-8!!! it's like in the middle of nowhere. I can't go out before or after work. The only days when I can go out is on Saturday evenings and Sundays.And I'm usually so tired after work that I really don't feel like doing anything when I get home. I still prefer schooling days. Oh, how much I misses school. Wouldn't it be nice if I can don't tap my card before alighting the bus and not work and still get the money? I better face up to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: