Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's SAJC Symbolic Move back to Woodsville today. SAV is really a huge place. The campus is so large; it's true. We are not even done with walking through the school once, not to mention 'exploring' it. That's how huge it is. But I must say, from what I've saw, that the school is quite conducive for studying and sports. The classrooms and laboratories are reasonably spacious, and there's more fans in place of air-conditioners. The track, is in its 'tip-top' condition, and the grasses on the field seems longer than they were back in the old campus. These are just some of the many good points in the new campus. There are many more; like I say, I have not finish exploring the place.
In a few more days, 2005 would be a history, and 2006 will no longer be the future. I thought it would be meaning for me to think back about the past year and learn from my mistakes and give thanks and grace for everything good that had happened to me and my surrounding friends and family. Hopefully, this will gear me to be a better person in the new year. Maybe you can try that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: