Friday, August 12, 2005

18days to prelims! For those for have studied and finsish studying, they must be like :" Prelims?! Huh?! I've finish revising and now, I'm actually preparing for the "A" levels!" Ok, I shall stop this sacrasm. I think that not many people among us dare to say that. Many must be feeling frantic, scared, lost...all because of the prelims, or rather, have not started studying for it. Who can we blame but ourselves? School work, tutorials, lecture tests,...are all bogeymen and excuses! Truth is, we lack the discipline to settle down to our work. It's all about the mind. Right now, I just want to encourage all those out there and myself to work hard for the prelims and harder for the "A"s. The joy of getting good grades is definitely worth it. Also, for those feeling lost and alone, turn to God; talk to Him and pray, for God so loved us that He gave us His son. If He can carry the world upon His shoulders, I'm sure He will carry us through. Seek and you will find; Knock and it shall be open unto you. With hard work, determination, faith and God, I'm sure that we will go through these smoothly and achieve great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: