Wednesday, August 03, 2005

26 days to prelims. That's as of today. In about 8 minutes time(that is probably the time I finish writing), it will be down to 25 days. 25 days. 600 hours. 36000 minutes. 2160000 seconds. Wow. Imagine I must work harder and harder as the seconds approach 0. Really. I really felt restless for the past few days. It seems like work is piling up. All right, it's not an illusion. Work IS indeed piling up. It's like you are going to school and having more homework to be completed each day. There is so much work to be done that I hardly have the time to revise and practice. It seems to be homework, homework and more homework. You may have seen people having so much free time. At least they look like they are enjoying life and have plenty of time. Well, they may belong to one or more of these groups of people:
1. The JC1s
2. People who have 3 subjects.
3. People who skipped lectures and/ or tutorials to do their own work.
4. People who have really good time management.

I'm not blaming them or saying anything mean about them. It's just that time is not on my side. I think I would have to manage my time better and really study more effectively and efficiently. Though time is not really on my side, I am sure that God is. I have always put my trust in HIM and I will continue to do so. All honour and glory shall go to HIM.
" I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: