Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Phew...Prelim is over... I shall keep my fingers cross for the results and pray hard for it. Now, I shouldn't ponder over my results...so plans for today and tommorrow? Well, I don't really plan my post-exams activites; cos 1. I have the time to do what I want to do and 2. post-exam period is supposed to be free and carefree (at least for me) , so who would want to set a "timetable" for what one wants to do during this time? Perhaps a good nap this afternoon and then leave everything to tommorrow? And oh, I still have incomplete tutorials which I have to complete them...I better complete them so that I will have an easier time catching up with the momentum when school resumes on Wednseday. As for now, I think I'll go and have a long and relax lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: