Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Listen up, everyone! Shu Hui's secret to 4 As in exams!!! Interested? Read on! We asked Shu Hui for her secret to ace-ing in exams during choir today...and her answer? Sleep... Ha!!! She claimed that when we get enough sleep, our brains will be clearer and hence, what we have studied come freely and readily to our minds and hence, we will be able to do well...well, I hope that I'm like her...Better catch enough sleep...
Anyway, choir yesterday wasn't really choir...what I mean here is that we did not sing... Instead, we had sort of a heart-to-heart talk...I can't say it really is that, but I can't find a more suitable word, and so... Anyway, the com people asked for our opinion of the choir and our problems and suggestions that would benefit the choir...well, we were really honest and open in what we say...and that, I would say is good to a certain extent. We were really honest to the extent that we did not even hold back when we were critising some people...but it's constructive feedback, so well...
Altos is finally going on a outing...details have not been drawn out...but maybe it'll be steamboat at Joyce's house...so sweet of her to open her house to us...depending on the date and time, I may not be able to go, cos of the research attachment..Speaking of it, I'm really looking forward to it...I must make the best out of it and you know, have fun! It's going to be a busy holiday and yet I've so much incomplete homework, waiting for me to do...Wednesday; we are all going to school to hand in PW file, after which is class BBQ; Thursday; I'm going out with Lydia to do homework, this girl thought I'm crazy, but I really need to complete my homework before my attachment; Friday; It's going to be the extra long chemistry lecture... Oh my! I think I better get to bed and rest my brain and soul...I want to do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: