Thursday, November 11, 2004

Just read the newspaper and found an interesting piece of news that turn my tireness into interest and now, all I want to do is to say that "I'm so proud of St Margs'". Now, you may wonder why? The reason: Indonesian trade Minister Dr Mari Pangestu was a student at St Margs. Now, that got you excited...The article also mention that her name and photograhs can be found all over old school magazines. She was also the captain for the netball team, secretary of the career society and a member of the drama and debate society. She was also the top student for English and English Literature. She left the schoo with the top honour- the Dean Dumper Trophy. Well, her achievements are so many and great. What made me so proud is the fact that St Margs can actually mould students into future leaders and great people whom contribute to the society and whom can be our role model and someone whom we are proud of.
So, that's just what I read. I'm sure many others will be just like me;
This aside, I hearby announced that PW is offically over. We went to school at 9.30 today to arrange and pagimate our files for submission. After submitting the GPF, Ms Ong brief us about next year; who our new CT is and gave out progress report. She commented on our results and gave us some advice. When she gave mine to me, she asked, "So, how was the tea session with Mrs Lim?" Ha! To think she still remember that! All I can manage is a "Good". She wrote as part of the remark:"... 4 distictions next year." Sure, I'll work hard towards that.
Well, it's our class first BBQ today! At Rochelle's place. It was good. The food, the place, the atmosphere. Bascially, everything! Thanks Rochelle for opening her house to us. Now, I'm just so tired and drain out. Better catch my beauty sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: