Monday, November 15, 2004

Tommorrow is the day!!! 16th Nov 2004!!! The day I've been looking forward to... The start of my A-star Research Programme at IMCB! I'm so excited, so much so that my heart is pumping so hard that it's going to stop working any moment. Ok, I'm just exggerating here...Anyway, it's a fact that I'm excited about it. I mean, who wouldn't be, when he/she is 1 out of about 200 students who got into the programme? What's more is that the 200 odd of us were selected out of hundreds of others who went for the interview. I'm not showing off that I got into the programme but I am just giving the reason as to why I'm so looking forward to it. It's seems like a long time since the interview in April...or was it May? Anyway, at that point of time, I wasn't sure that I would be selected. What's more get attached to IMCB, which is my first choice. I was even consoling myself that it would be better if I don't get in, cos, I've more time to revise my work. But now, I'm singing a different tune...I guess, that's human. Enough said about the research. Shall talk about it more tommorrow.
My brother and I were looking through some old old photographs yesterday. He found a few cute pictures of himself and was self-praising that night. I can't really believe that he's so "humble". But, the pictures are quite cute. (i must admit). He was even thinking of scanning those pictures and setting them as his msn display pictures. I think i shall put them in my blog some day. We also come across a few naked baby photos of my the other brother. The sec 3 one...we thought of blackmailing him...haha...can't accept the fact that we are still so childish. Anyway, i used to complain that my 2 younger brothers are irritating and immature...but it seems to me that they are quite ok now...I guess it's time. Or is it me? It seems to me that ever since I start junior college, they've all grown up. Maybe still childish, but they are not as mischievous as before. Maybe it's because of school...the long hours spent in school and on homework and studies...that forced us not to spend so much time together. In any case, we have all grown up...and i guess my parents admit that. They are very confident that if the three of us are alone at home, we will not fight and quarrel. I guess, everyone does grow up...it's just a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: