Thursday, July 08, 2004

What a wholesome week

What a busy two weeks it had been and it has been a long long time since i last wrote in. Now I shall update you guys out there the happenings that took place the last two week.
Last week was common test week. The things that I had studied during the holidays finally had the chance to be "released'! Ha! Well, if you ask me how common test was, I would regret and tell you that I should not have made so many careless mistakes! Urgh! It's always the careless mistakes that are costing me so many marks. Well, I going to work harder next time.
Just had my Chinese Oral today. It's sort of scary as one of my examiners was looking some strictly at I don't know what! The other one was more friendly. At least it's over now and I don't have to worry about it. Wait till the results come out!
Oh, by the way. I just received one piece of good news! I got into the research attacchment programme at IMCB!!! I thought I would not make it but haha...I've made it! So happy! The only minus point 5 weeks of Dec hols will be spent doing research and I will miss the Hawaii trip(if there is one) at the end of the year!!! But nevertheless, this is a wonderful opportunity for me to be exposed to the state-of-art laboraties. So excited and yet so sleepy...had a long day in school, what to do?! Time to sleep and dream...Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: