Friday, June 25, 2004

Evaluation of the June Hols

It makes perfect sense that once something is going to be over, one should do some reflections and thinking about it. Well, and so since the June holidays is coming to an end soon (and I mean real soon), I should reflect and think about it.

1st Week- Life Science Camp@SAJC: This first-ever 3-day Life Science Camp is a wonderful experience for me. Although I've attended several life science camps before, they are not as interesting as this one. The only pity is the duration. It is too short- only three days. The most interesting part of the camp is the field trip to the Health Sciences Authority and the hands-on practical on transferring mircoorganisms. Given another chnace, I would definitely sign-up for it again.
- SMO@NUS: The paper was a killer, well at least for me. I cannot do quite a lot of questions and I'm quite prepared toget a COP. Nevertheless, it's a wonderful experience and have certainly contributed to part of my academic curriculum.

2nd Week- Church Camp: It's a tradition for my church to hold camps for both children and youths during holidays. This year, we did not go to our usual Desaru Resort in JB. Instead, we spent our nights at Singapore's very own Pasir Ris Resort! This year's camp is much more interesting compared to previous years in the sense that the youth groups get to play the role of caretakers to our younger members and campers. It's a good thing that their parents trust us to take care of their little, precious darlings. During the five days, I've learnt to be more independent and responsible, not only to myself, but also to my "babies".

3rd&4th Week- Study for Common Test: These two weeks were really crucial and I really had no choice but to study and mug for days. Luckily, I'm almost done with studying and now, I only hope that what I have studied remain in my head and not to get expelled out. I believe that if you do your best, God will do the rest.
Enjoy the rest of your hols guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: