Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Went to Marina Barrage just last week. The heat was scorchingly unbearable when we went. But I thought that it was nice that we went to take a look. I'm sure it'll be nice to go there in the evening or at night if you drive and know the directions there.

Pictures from Marina Barrage!!!

We had wanted to go to the Peranakan Museum after that, but the heat made us all tired for an educational trip, so we ended up chilling out at The Cathay and talking. You know, the three of us haven't been talking like that for the longest time, and as usual, it was good.

Will not blogged on the stuff that we've talked about, they're too frivolous, like always. But, I must emphasize that intelligent comments did appear every now and then. I'm so looking forward to the next time. Till then, take care girls.
Btw, I'm having much fun with Google Earth! It's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: