Friday, August 08, 2008

Friends are really God's way of showing His love for us.
Had a really good time talking to them today. I wasn't exactly excited abt the idea of going out for dinner today (*sshhss*) but the moment I met them, I knew I made the right choice.
It was all so déjà vu sitting at Subway at Marina Square, and at the same table this evening.
Meeting up for dinner, exchanging belated birthdays' presents seem to be our standard practice these years. I'm really glad that we're friends; such great friends who understand one another, and can complete one another's sentences. A toast to all these years of friendships.






Presents from Europe!


P.S.: I really like this pic, cos of the (unintentional) wink! *><*
Oh, 8th Aug 2008 has arrived! Beijing Olympics is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: