Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hmm, on a day like today, many random thoughts struck.
As a teacher/ tutor, you'll learn a lot. You're not just the one at the giving end. You receive too. In fact, you receive a lot more than you expect. No wonder some teachers can teach for life. Just like what one of my lecturers said, to teach is to learn.

Like how I learnt about the element song from someone while doing my lesson plan. I never knew that such a song exists. Check out the link, it's cool.
I really can't wait to join the teaching force. I know that it's definitely not easy to be a teacher and much harder to be an educator, especially in the first few years. And I think I have a lot to learn. But I think it's really worthwhile seeing for yourself how minds transform.
But before all this, it's back to school first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: