Thursday, June 05, 2008

Went to walk the Southern Ridges today... what an achievement! It feels good sweating it out. I guess it would will better if not for the rain that came when we were in Kent Ridge Park. Could have walked to NUS. Nevertheless, the walk was definietly worth it. The bridges make the view real scenic and pretty!

The view of Habourfront Towers


Jewel Box at Mt. Faber


The Henderson Waves








Obviously, there are lots of trees along the way. Saw lots of trees that I had learnt in the ss module; simpoh air, adinandra just to name a few.

Can you spot the squirrel?




Next stop: Alex Arch


Didn't manage to capture the complexity of the trail


This is the arch that I always see at the bus-stop where I take bus to school. It looks different from the bus-stop.




We discovered some places too. HortPark is one of them. It's suppose to be a gardening hub...
but i thought that the place has a resort and relaxing feel to it.

HortPark- the gardening hub












Then came Kent Ridge Park. By then we were too tired to take anymore pictures. Plus it rained. Then it was lunch at IMM. We talked and chatted and I guess I felt accomplished. Afterall, we have decided on the presents and stuff that we need to get for someone. Well, I kind of looking forward to the picnic@Mt Faber on Monday... it'll be another day of fun! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: