Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I revealed yesterday that I like to bake cos baking help me de-stress. And because I haven't bake in a long time (the last time I bake was a few sems ago; I baked cookies then :-)), I decided to bake something this morning. In the end, I managed to bake this:
Ignore the fudge... it's just the brownies!
And because i used only half of the brownie mix i couldn't use the bigger, thicker rectangular pan. The result? slightly thinner than usual brownie.
I like using brownie mixes... it makes baking fuss-free and simple and it makes me feel like an expert.
It seems like I have plenty of activities this and next week.
I discover the joy of watching dvds this hols! I have been watching movies which I didn't have the chance to catch.
Tml, I'll be going to walk the hill-top ridges with yw. Really looking forward to that. Finally, the sun, the fresh air and the beautiful scenary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: