Monday, August 06, 2007

I secretly love shopping at a quiet supermarket, be it cold storage, fairprice, market place... so long as it's quiet and not crowded, i'll love it.
And so, recently, I discovered a new cold storage at cluny court near Bukit Timah which fits the above criteria... i've been there quite a few times and found that place nice, and coupled with friendly cashiers and staff and high-end decors, it make me want to go back again. I don't know why I always seem to find the peace i need whenever I go supermarket shopping at a quiet supermarket, away from the busyness that the rest of the world is constantly involved in. I can't help but love shopping at a quiet supermarket!

Maybe that's what they meant by 'Redefining your shopping experience'.

The entrance

Some other stuff along the road...



I heard the choc cakes from here is good. Shall try it someday.

And because it is sad to leave the supermarket empty-handed, look at what I've bought...
I bought the oolong cha because somebody told me that it is really thirst quenching... well, I almost vomitted after a few sips of the drink... I'll never touch oolong cha ever again.

The French restaurant at Serene Centre...I like the smell of the food there...
What a relaxing place to have lunch/ dinner with your friends and family.

And on the way back, I bypass St Margs... Well, I always do, but because I've my camera with me today, I snapped a few pictures of the school building. They weren't very good shots but they are still shots nevertheless. Btw, I'm going back to St Margs with Lydia and all on Tues... may take more pics then, and of better quality of course.
A view of the courts from a distance...
Nearer...

The front view.


The classroom block.

St. John's Chapel.

The Chapel and the bell.



And because National Day is coming soon, you can see most flats, homes and buildings beautifully decorated with flags...
Most students are looking forward to the long weekend. Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore in advanced!
Mum and Dad are at cousin's engagement party now... should have gone to take pics... well, anyway, hope that my cousin and his fiancée stay happy and blissful. Aunt must be grinning from ear to ear now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: