Thursday, May 03, 2007

Woohoo... finally exams are over... shall not dwell on it for now and shall keep my fingers cross for my results...
Hmm... don't ask me what my plans are this hols cos i'll see how things goes... but one thing for sure is the prayer for matric event and plans to meet up with old friends and chat over lunch/tea/dinner... yep... but we'll see.
Something funny happened today... as you would have guessed, it's my parents... you know how my parents will quarrel over the tinest bit of stuff... it happened almost everyday, and it happened today... in the public...
As the story goes, my mum was done with shopping for some household stuff and groceries at Pasir Panjang and was walking to the bus-stop to take a bus home when she felt a vehicle stopping beside her along the road. She stopped. To her initial delight, it was my dad. She had thought that he, upon seeing how much stuff she has to carry home, will give her a ride home... talk about rescuing a damsel in distress. But nope... he was not about to do so... instead he scolded her for buying so many unnecessary stuff and wasting money on bus to buy groceries instead of buying them from the nearby market/supermarket. In response, my mum placed her index finger to her mouth to ask my dad to tone down. Luckily for them, there wasn't anyone along the road side. If you happen to see a pair of middle-age couple along some roadside at Pasir Panjang behaving funnily, they were my parents. How childish can they be, fancy bringing their everyday quarrel to the roadside. The way my mum told me about this was even funnier. I shall ask dad for his version of the story when he's home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: