Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wow...time seems to fly (both literally and metaphorically) this semester...it's the sixth week of the semester this week... i've haven't really got the time to sit down to reflect and to organise all my work... all thanks to all the practical reports that I've to do every week... thanks so much... but speaking of labs, they are generally fun... and I stressed that not every lab sessions are fun... especially when you have to clean up and rush for another lecture at engin... oh my, I hate having to rush to catch the bus to engin... so, the impending mid-sem break is definitely welcoming... together with the Chinese New Year...all the new year goodies, fun and laughter... and some people termed CNY as the 'get-rich fast' festival... how true. I heard that one of my JC teachers/ tutors/ lecturers is going to Thailand for missionary work (I'm not sure for how many years though). Amazing isn't it. I also marvel at how God touch our hearts and inner souls to reach out, to spread the good news to others... hopefully, one day, God will use me for that purpose as well. Will be praying for that to happen and also for the missionary work that he's going to embark on. Speaking of which, I'm in the midst of switching to Science Crusade... yep, just met up with the in charge from sci... and she'll be looking for a dg slot for me...hopefully everything will be finalised by next week and i can start dg after the mid sem break... i miss my old dg group... everyone of them...all their jokes, even they're not really funny. I'm now listening to this Chinese hymn, which Si Hui recommended. It's the first Chinese hymn that I listened to... maybe not if you count the Chinese Amazing Grace... anyway, it's a nice, sweet, comforting hymn... shall attempt to look for the lyrics later. I think I better stop blogging here and prepare to go for my engin tutorial. But before that, here's wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. Enjoy yourself everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: