Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chinese New Year Visitation yesterday with the Sci crusade people... Really thank the Lord for the wonderful time of getting to know them... as I'm new to crusade, yesterday's session was really a good way of getting to know them... really had so much fun visiting people and travelling all over Singapore; ventured out of my usual central, west areas and to the east and north-east...it's knid of fun but a pity that I can't do that often... but then again, if you do that often, there won't be any fun to speak of...
And so, I met up with a lot of new people yesterday... seniors, peers, from different backgrounds, but all having the same love for the Lord and with the same passion to desire more of Christ. Wonderful people of God. So happy to have them as my brothers and sisters- in-Christ. As we travelled from one part of Singapore to the other, via MRT, bus, cab... we chatted and talked about all things under the sun... from worship, church, school, teachers and the good-old sec and jc times... there seemed to have a underlining consensus among many of us that we all miss our sec and jc school envt... (so I'm not alone...) really, there's nothing that we haven't talk about... that's how long we have spent together... and now, I feel much better abt going to sci crusade... though I miss my old dg... but now, with them around, it make things better and the transfer easier...
Visitation began yesterday at Amanda's house... we actually walked there under the hot 1pm afternoon sun from Boon Lay MRT, with me leading the way, for her place is opposite my student's old home... so, we spent so time there, playing games and eating the goodies, after which we travelled to the other end of Singapore to Eileen's place, where we made Bananna Split... oh, no, it's called the Bananna Explosion for artistic and design reasons. Then, we proceed on to Terrence's place for visitation and worship... The worship and the sharing part was the best part of the day... it reminded me of God's love for everyone and that He is always present in our midst, around us... How He is always at work in our lives simply amazes me.
I left around 7 plus to go for my tuition lesson... and thanks to Sharon, Shu'en and I managed to get a free trip to Bugis... Tuition was good too... managed to get to know the student better, in terms of her learning abilities and how she is adjusting to school... Everything is going alright for me... but I will still be prayful in everything I do. Here's a note to everyone who reads this blog, friends and relatives:
As you have realised, I always blogged about how prayer and God has been part of my life. This is so for I feel that God is really a part of my life and that prayers help and He answers them. So, if you have anything you want to pray about, feel free to drop me your prayer requests through via sms or email. I'll be happy to pray for you. [P.S: You don't have to be a Christian to drop me a prayer requests. This is for everyone out there who believe].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: