Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well, I like what I'm doing now; reading the books that I've always wanted to read, surfing the internet, sitting in front of the idiot box, preparing for tuition, giving tuition and so on... it's a reaxing lifestyle, I would say. But not very much fulfilling except for the reading and tuition part as they keep my brain alive. Nevertheless, this long break before uni starts is welcomed. I've never rested like this before.
Anyway, two Saturdays before, I've signed the agreement. I really have to thank Uncle Alex and Auntie Chris who agreed to be my sureties. And so I guess, the next nine years or so will be good and fulfilling. I certainly hope so. And last Friday was SAJC 29th College Day. I'm still secretly excited about it. I got to meet up with people whom I otherwise would not have met. And going back to school sort of bring back the memories of school life. Plus, choir performance was great. I mean, they are much better now...which is the reason why I do not regret buying the concert tickets. Giving tuition is wonderful. It gives me an immense sense of achievement when I see my student improves. And it makes you think; think of how to best explain concepts to the students, and how to plan the lessons and so on...all these, help to keep the brain working in the midst of a long break from school and studies.
To end things off, I'll share a little secret: I'm excited about starting uni. It's no longer a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: