Friday, June 30, 2006

Had a fun day at East Coast yesterday. It's been a long time since I was so active physically. We did roller-blading and cycling. Though it was physically demanding and with the sun sorching hot, it was a satisfying day for I like the feeling of the beads of sweat and perspiration running on my skin. It makes me feel more alive. I suddenly miss PE at this point in time and I seriously doubt I will make time to exercise come university days.
July is going to be a busier month; not that June was busy. Well, at least I have more stuff lined up for the month of July and afterall, it is going to be the last month before school starts. Talking about school, I think I have lost the momentum for studying. I wonder is it going to be hard to pick up the momentum and study. As a freshie, I certainly look forward to the different lifestyle of university and the different culture. But yet, on the other hand, I'm apprehensive of having a culture shock and having to meet new people and to study again.
I'm not sure how I will do in university. But one thing I know is that I can rely on
my friends, family and God. Since He brought us to it, He will bring us through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: