Thursday, March 16, 2006

Work is getting busier and more monotonous. Sometimes, I really feel like quitting. But I don't like being a quitter. I need time to reflect about my life. I realised that I haven't actually done a lot apart from studying all these years. I'm also not a very independent girl (according to my parents), though I would like to think otherwise. Which is probably the reason why my parents don't really want to to go overseas to study. But I do know something about housework; I can sweep, mop. Cooking? I guess I can. I never cook a meal for my family but I can cook for myself. Laundry? Just simply leave it to the laundry shops. See, I can settle all these myself, but according to my parents, they claimed that I can't take care of myself. They said that I'll miss home and will have no one to turn to when I need help. They said I may not adjust a life overseas. But who knows when I don't give it a try. Anyway, I guess I'm most likely studying here in Singapore. Firstly, I don't want to go through all the admission procedures again. Secondly, I don't want to upset my parents. And perhaps, deep down inside me, I don't really want to go overseas to study at all. But given a chance, I would. I guess, I really need time to think about my future. Moulding in the process. Am nothing without God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: