Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just the other day, I was reading my dairy entries for the past year, and suddenly found myself looking back at those memories fondly. I am glad that I can be able to do so. I found myself being grateful for many things. I think I have enjoyed my past 2 years in SA and will have to move on with life. Of course, my friends will move on with me. I think I have to thank many people who have had made life in college as beautiful as it was. Firstly, my OG and OGL. They were the first group of people I had met in school. Newly found friends came from there first. Next, my civics groups; both the first 3 months and after. I love talking, studying with these people. Of course, not forgetting my tutors and lecturers and everyone else who have been a part of my 2 years in college. And oh! There's another special group of people whom used to sit with me at a table in the cafe almost every morning, where we would discuss abt school and school work. You all know who you are. And I really miss those mornings.
Thinking back, I feel a little nosgtalgic. Just a little.
Enough. I have to move on.
I'm starting to like work. I like the interactions with the people there. They're nice, friendly people. But I think there's going to be a big project soon. I don't know how soon, and I don't know whether I'll still be there. Part of me wants to stay; but the other wants to leave. Anyway, I'm off work today and tommorrow. I'll be going out with mum, and I will make use of the time to think about the courses I want to apply for in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: