Friday, September 30, 2005

I've gotten back my all of my papers...The results are alright I guess...Of course I'll work hard for the rest of the weeks before the 'A's. These few weeks are especially crucial of those taking any major exams. When I don't few like studying, I'll think of those studying real hard for the exams; thinking that I don't want to lose out to them, I'll work doubly hard. When I can't seem to concentrate on my work, I think of the joy of getting good grades if I concentrate and focus of what I am studying. When I feel like giving up, I think of all the hard work that I have put in for the past 20 or so months; it's simply not worth giving up at this point of time. When I feel tired of studying (mentally and physically), I ask the Lord for strength to continue to study and have a good and uninterrupted rest after that. When I feel alone and afraid, I always know that I can go to my friends, my family and the Lord. I feel so blessed to have these people in my life. For them, for myself, and for God, I must work and study hard these few weeks and do well for my 'A's. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: