Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Chem S paper training today. Was really reinspired! All thanks to Mr Wu...(think that's his name). Anyway, he's a few years older than us and he can do all those questions so easily...if he can do it, so can i. Take home msg for the day is: Even though you may not know what the answer is, it does not matter a lot. It's the thinking process and analysis part that count. Plus, he make the questions sound simple and when it comes to doing it...it's like...no sweat! So, did I hear that it's impossible to get a distinction for S paper? Well, this is not to say that I will definitely get a distinction...it's just an encouragement for myself and those out there...Distinctions...here I come...Better get to studying before my "reinspiration" becomes uninspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: