Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wow! It has been two weeks since I last blog...this two weeks really flew past...if I'm not wrong, the last time I wrote was after the choir concert; and after that, it was intensive choir already. A lot of people has been falling sick...fever, flu, sore throat...it's the weather (and the I think the stress and addition work...) . I really have a lot of work to catch up...bio, phy, chem...that is just tutorials...I haven't even started studying for my Bio and Chem tests that are scheduled to be on Tuesday...It's really scary...I have to study photosynthesis, homeostasis and the kidney...don't tell me that it's only 3 topics...there's really a lot to study for and to memorise! Oh no! And come Monday, yes, the labour day holiday, I'll be in school for choir practice, labouring away. Don't be mistaken. I'm not complaining or anything. I mean, one have to put in all the effort if one wants to achieve something. I think this is only fair and right. Erm, I think I better stop writing and get back to my work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: