Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Choir concert was finally over...this month, i think literally flew past...really...it's like even before I blink my eyes and the month just passed...SYF is approaching in 2 weeks time and I know for sure that practices are going to be more hectic in this coming two weeks. CCA aside, I still have to study! I mean, who do not have to study? It's a matter of proirity...I mean ultimately, I would want to do well in my 'A's and no one is going to stop me from doing that. I know that this is hard work...I know it takes a lot... But I'm going to do it...I know I can.
During this 2 weeks, I'm going to manage my time well. I'm going to finish my tutorials even if I have practises everyday. I'm not going to fall behind in my tutorials. I'm going to do that. I trust in myself and of course, I know that God will provide me with the strength to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: