Friday, March 25, 2005

Phew! Block Test 1 is finally over! Can you believe it? Well, I choose to. This whole week has passed really fast...I think it flew passed! Anyway, let's not talk and brood over Block Test...What is done is done; and as for the results, I'll keep my fingers cross.
As Good Friday and Easter Sunday approaches, I fervently hope that all will be grateful and thankful for what we have and who we are today. We are all God's children. I also hope that our faith in God will be strengthened and that we will always walk with God. Of course, we must not we grateful and thankful for all these only on Good Friday, Easter, Christmas...instead, give thanks and pray daily. This is what it keeps me going everyday. Put God in your heart and mind; Walk with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: