Sunday, March 13, 2005

It's really a long time since I last blog...had been busy this whole term and with the block test and concert...Shall not elaborate on that, I'm praying for strength to go on...
This afternoon, I went to NUS open house with Allele and my "mentor". It's quite inspiring to talk to the medical students there...[hm, better start doing something!] After that, we left for SAM to attend Ruth's wedding...The place was so romantic...the ambience and all...and plus, she looked so gorgoreous.
Before I finish writing this entry, I must mention some names as I have promised them to...[I did not realise that they have been reading my blog until yesterday]. So, here it goes: WEITING! YIN YIN! JIA JUN! Are you glad that your names are appearing here? Feel honoured? Ha! Stop reading now and study hard for BT 1...Remember that there will always be light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: