Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Have been considerably quite a long time since I last blog. Well, perhaps not really. It's just that nowadays, when I reach home, I'm too tired to do anything. Even watching TV and reading magazines. Sometimes, I just wish that time will past more quickly.
Woke up feeling unusally happy today. Maybe it could be because the attachment is coming to an end. 9 more days. You can be assured that I'm certainly looking forward to it. Oh, I just received an e-mail from Aida! I did not expect it, seriously speaking. Her e-mail really made my day. Haven't been in contact with her since she left. And I really don't know what to reply! But, I eventually manage to when I started thinking back, recalling the time we had together. I've known her since I was Sec 2. She was a jovial, cheerful girl. Always laughing and chattering. Really miss her after she left. Come to think of it, I've actually quite a number of friends from St Margs. It's like the potential "life-long" friendships were forged there. It's really a forgetable 4 years. Though life goes on and everyone is moving on with life, the memories remain up there in my head. Even though I may have made friends in JC, they are simply not the same. At least, to me, they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: