Sunday, December 05, 2004

Christmas is coming! I just bought the Christmas cards yesterday. 21 more days to Christmas. Previous years, I would have been done writing the cards. But this year is exceptional. All because of the research attachment. By the way, the cards are really cute. Hallmark. So cute...You will know what I mean when you all receive the cards. I think it's so funny to send cards to people whom I have not met since Sec 1...It's like I've forgotten how they look and all that...but, we still send cards to each other during Christmas. Weird, isn't it?
2 more weeks till the end of the research attachment. Really glad that it's going to be over soon. I really don't want to repeat any of the experiments that I've done. I rather write my report and do the poster. But 2 weeks is quite a long time to do the report and poster, given my efficency. Never mind about all that. Things will work out when the time comes. Better study and do my tutorials now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: