Sunday, November 21, 2004

Just came back from choir altos dinner...at Joyce's house...it's considered quite fun...ok, I won't use fun...at least, it's quite all right. We had steamboat. I would say that it's nice considereing the fact that we had fishballs, sotong balls, meat balls, mushroom balls,...you get what I mean, right? Well, the dinner lasted for like 1.5 hour? Was really full that I started to play with my food...well, it's a habit, I guess. Had been doing that since smss days...After thedinner, we went to Joyce's room to slack and to digest the food before stuffing ourselves with the bobochacha cooked by Jee Cheng's mum. Seriously, it's the first time I've eaten bobochacha in that colour. I only ate those that are white in colour before. Well,...Anyway, we also had a mini sectional there...The set-piece...I'm really at lost as to what to say...We left her house at around 10.30 and i took a bus with Jee Cheng to the interchange...during the long bus journey, bond formation took place between the 2 molecules of us...really talk...I mean, those things at I tell her are the stuff that I don't normally tell people. Erm, maybe I did, considering the fact that I always open my mouth and talk...Never mind about that. The same goes to her too...I must say that she's really sweet and thoughtful (erm, wonder whether she'll read this or not?). She smsed me to see whether I reach home already or not? I mean it's not my style to do that...so, I thought that's rather nice.
Well, I really tired. Time to sleep and get rest. Sweet dreams.
(P.S: I'll put gel-electrophoresis photo which I did on Friday so that you all can compare and contrast).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: