Sunday, October 24, 2004

SAJC Open House
Reached school at 9.50am to report for duty at the choir booth. Joyce called me last night to inform me to come in school uniform today. As I was too tired from looking at books, I did not bother to ask her the reason. But I found out today anyway. It turns out that the guy had it printed wrongly. What was supposed to be at the back was in front. *Sigh* Maybe some people had understanding prob or did they not make the instructions clear? Whatever it is, the guy had agreed to re-print the shirt. Back to today. It was weird going to the open house in sch uniform. Esp when everyone else is wearing t-shirt. Oh well, we sure did stand out.
We just started counter duty when we were told to go to AVA for practice. Well, we were very reluctant to go. Tending the booth is such a fun thing to do. No consumption of energy and brain cells, plus, you get to talk (to the sec 4s and to your other friends when they go past). But we went back anyway. Throughout the practice, pple came and left. The practices were not too bad. The only thing is that we just couldn't concentrate and couldn't stop moving and talking. In the end, we ended up repeating and repeating parts of the song until we have perfected it.
By the way, I think I have come to a decision for my inner struggle- whether to take S papers or not? After much consideration and discussing it with my friends, cousins, relatives and my parents (and even my 2 younger brothers), I think that I would take it. Most prob it's maths and chem...If i am rejected, then well, I have nothing to say. If I am successful in my application, well, i will surely do my best to cope and to do well in it. Should i not be able to cope, i can always drop it. Like what Lydia told me, I can decide not to sit for the paper even on the day of exam. No pressure, but it would be best if I can do well, and get into THE faculty of my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: