Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Just chatted with Lydia on the phone...she started it first...she was the one who smsed me to ask about my promos results...oh well, promos results...
I guess I did quite fine this time round. At least better than common test. But I think that the papers were relatively easier too...
Besides talking about results, this earth watch pres also asked me if I'm free to go to St Margs funfair next Saturday...she has $100 worth of tickets...Imagine $100...and she did not even pay a single cent for it...apparently her lovely juniors gave them to her cos she's so fun-loving, sweet, blah, blah, blah...Anyway, it's a pity that I'm not free on that Saturday...if not, i will definetly help her to spend the money! Enough of all this crap, it's time that I start studying and preparing for my chinese exams which is coming real soon...and on the same day is Bio Olympiad...better prepare and do the school proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: