Friday, October 08, 2004

Phew! Promos are finally over...I can now relax, watch all the shows I've missed and made up for the beauty sleep that I have lost...Wait, actually, no...I slept earlier during the exam period...10pm...is that earlier enough? I mean, I don't want to fall asleep when I'm doing my paper...That's logical isn't it? Well, today's going to be my pw day...we are going to meet in school and do all the things we need to do before submitting our files in...After pw, I'm meeting my mum and maybe I'll be getting a new phone today!!! I've been saying that for so long...since starting of the year? I don't know...but I'm so excited over it...can't wait for pw to be over...hopefully in a few hours time?
Now, my brother is so envious...his eyes are green with envy...he has maths paper today...while he was trying hard to memorise his formula last night, I was there watching tv...well, not that I inconsiderate...he did watch the show too and I think he laughed the loudest...and he thinks that being taller than his elder sis is a big deal...and that he can laugh at me and calls me his mei-mei...whenever he does that, I would rebut by saying "I have a gor-gor in SEC 1" and he will stop this nonsense...actually i think my brother is quite mature for his age...he is only sec 1 and he's studying, well, not very hard, but he managed to get decent grades so far...so unlike of the other brother who is now in sec 3...but doesn't study but sit in front of the computer playing who-knows-what silly games...what is really the point is that he is sitting for his 'O's next year and he doesn't seem to get his foundation firm...and he will not get it unless he sit down and concentrate on his studies...esp for his chinese... his chinese grades are always in the range of 20-something to 30-something... my dad even suggested him to take Malay instead...ha, you're right dad! Enough said about my two younger, irritating brothers... I can't keep on nagging at them...it isn't my job...it's my mum's job...but i guess they will soon realise that they will have to grow up one day and get on with life with the reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: