Sunday, October 10, 2004

I just completed my pw meeting notes and finished typing the group evaluation... Everyone was late for pw yesterday...i ended up watching parts of the rehearsal for the music awards... and guess what? weiting and some others had form a band and they are going to perform...and i didn't know that until YESTERDAY! But that's not a big deal, i'm sure there are many others out there who may not even know until Monday itself...Anyway, i thought that they were good...and i didn't know (again) that Weiting can play the drums... and after yesterday, i thought playing the drums is cool and i'm going to learn how to play (or is it hit?)
After pw, i went out with my mum for lunch and i bought a new phone! At long last! Anyway, i am quite satisfied with the new phone i got and that it does not seem to matter that i'm the one paying for it...Luckily it's not very expensive...if not, my pocket is going to burn...better start saving...or should i get the money from my dad? He doesn't know that i have bought a new phone...but i guess he wouldn't mind since my old phone is really OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: